Acuity is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced providers of medical exam services to federal, commercial, and international clients. With tailored services that are consolidated, dispersed, mobile, and virtual, we help employers reduce health care costs and lost time while ensuring regulatory and medical compliance. Our technology-driven, flexible workforce health care solutions allow employers to meet the medical needs and compliance issues of their employees anywhere in the world.
We apply best practices derived from over 40 years of experience supporting our customers’ worksite health programs. Our extensive national network includes more than 11,000 health care providers and medical readiness teams. With offices in Reston, VA, and Cape Canaveral, FL, we employ a staff of more than 1,900 administrative and health care professionals around the world.
Our support capabilities include:
- Pre-employment / pre-placement exams
- Occupational health screenings
- Return-to-work / fitness-for-duty exams
- Medical surveillance exams
- Independent medical exams / consultative services
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Industrial hygiene and environmental safety
- Professional staff credentialing
- Injury / absence case management
- Health information and analytics
- Onboarding and background safety
Partner with Acuity International
We understand the value of providing opportunities to diverse suppliers and recognize the critical role that teaming with other companies can play in achieving mission success. To provide superior solutions, we routinely collaborate with companies of all sizes, including best-in-class small, veteran-owned, woman-owned and minority-owned businesses that have capabilities and resources that augment or complement our products and solutions.learn more about partnering with us