Partner With Us
Whether you’re a customer, partner, or supplier, we want to make working with Acuity as easy and efficient as possible.
We have several contract vehicles available to federal agencies, global organizations, and commercial clients that streamline the purchasing process. In addition, we often partner with best-in-class companies for goods, services, and capabilities.
At Acuity, we understand the value of providing opportunities to diverse suppliers and recognize the critical role that teaming with other companies can play in achieving mission success. To provide superior solutions, we routinely collaborate with companies of all sizes, including best-in-class small and minority-owned businesses that have the capabilities and resources to augment or complement our products and solutions.
BECOME AN ACUITY SUPPLIER
For more information on our supplier program, contact us today.
Acuity suppliers must comply with its Supplier Code of Conduct or its own policies and procedures that comply with FAR 52.203-13, Contract Code of Business Ethics and Conduct.
OUR CONTRACT VEHICLES
- General Services Administration Emergency Acquisition Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA)
- General Services Administration Professional Services Schedule (PSS) and Information Technology (IT) Services and Solutions
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers AEC International Remediation and Environmental Services
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Huntington District – IDIQ Contract for A-E Services for Civil Works, Environmental, DOE, and Military Projects
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Mobile District – IDC for A-E Cost Engineering Services
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District IDIQ for Cost Engineering Services
- U.S. Department of State, Office of Overseas Building Operations – Scheduling Claims Services
- U.S. Army Engineering & Support Center, Huntsville District – MATOC for Category 4 for highly specialized architect-engineering (A-E) services
Small Business Partnerships
We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. Our company provides consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services, as well as large-scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, healthcare, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. We often partner with best-in-class companies for goods, services, and capabilities.
GET IN TOUCH!
If you believe your small business firm will enhance and support the services and solutions to our customers, please contact us today.
If, during our normal operations or as we pursue new work, we see a mutually beneficial opportunity, we will reach out to you based on your information submitted.