Ensure the Wellness of Your Workplace with our Industrial Hygiene and Environmental Health and Safety Services
Helping our customers ensure and maintain the hygiene and environmental health and safety of their operations is an important component of Acuity’s occupational health services.
Our program work spans five continents and includes:
- Anticipation and recognition of hazards through preliminary and ongoing exposure assessments
- Follow-on evaluations that employ environmental monitoring and analytical methods
- Establishment of appropriate protocols, including implementation of engineering, work practices, and other defined methods
Our Industrial Hygiene and Environmental Health and Safety Services Include:
- Hazard assessments and determinations
- Hazardous materials exposure monitoring
- Sound level surveys/audio dosimetry
- Respiratory protection program services
- Respirator fit testing
- Confined space hazard evaluations and entry permits
- OSHA compliance program development, monitoring, audits, and assistance
- Indoor air quality/mold evaluations
- Safety and health training
- Industrial hygiene audits
- Bloodborne pathogens plans and medical waste inspections
- Hazardous communications (HAXCOM) program development
Our professional safety staff offers more than 20 years of experience to address client needs, with professional certifications that include the Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Security Professional (CSP), and Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM).
Data Privacy Compliance
We manage all exposure data in accordance with IAW data privacy requirements. We provide this data to clients in a format that is compatible with their internal tracking and trending systems.
Partner with Acuity International
We understand the value of providing opportunities to diverse suppliers and recognize the critical role that teaming with other companies can play in achieving mission success.
To provide superior industrial hygiene and environmental health and safety solutions, we routinely collaborate with companies of all sizes, including best-in-class small, veteran-owned, woman-owned, and minority-owned businesses that have capabilities and resources that augment or complement our products and solutions.